Step by Step Process of acquiring Trade License for any Business Entity
The acts/legal authorities which overseen the process of obtaining the trade license in Bangladesh are
- The Companies Act- 1994,
- Dhaka City Corporation Ordinance – 1983,
- Municipal Taxation Rules – 1986.
- Municipal/City Corporation/Union Parishad.
Collect prescribed Application Form from the City Corporation/ Municipal Corporation/ Union Parishad’s Office.
Submit completed Application Form with supporting documents to the concerned section.
Inspection by the Licensing Supervisor regarding proof of information in the application.
Required fees to deposit at the concerned office.
Obtain Trade License form the City Corporation/ Municipal Corporation/ Union Parishad office.
- Application Form
- National ID Card of the Entrepreneur/ Director/ Partner(s)
- Holding Tax Payment Receipt
- Recent Passport Size Picture of the Entrepreneur/ Director/ Partner(s)
- Declaration of non –Judicial stamp to abide by the rules & regulation of City Corporation & Municipal Corporation
- A certified copy of the Memorandum and Articles of Association (In case of Company)
- A copy of the certificate of incorporation (In case of Company)
- Agreement of Partnership (In case of Partnership Firm)
- Tax Identification Number (TIN) certificate
- A copy of the lease agreement of the registered office
- Work Permit from Bangladesh Investment Development Authority (Foreign Entity/Employee)
- Statement of Bank Solvency.